Wilson Environmental Contracting
Simple Solutions. Superior Results!
We seek to design and build with nature, for people. Our services enhance the client's interaction with nature by designing landscapes that benefit both the client and the surrounding ecosystems.
To honor quality craftsmanship, sustainability, and complete customer satisfaction.
To be recognized as the best qualified, full service professionals of the landscape industry. Our concientious, experienced team can provide for your every request (inhouse, or successfully manage).
To design and build quality landscapes that:
- Evoke in the client a sense of harmony and contentment.
- Reintroduce nature into the urban context.
- Enhance and improve both the form and function of associated natural elements.
- Further WilsonEnv's reputation as reliable, thoughtful and committed to naturally-balanced beauty through time.
Our designs are rooted in the environmental sciences, and are derived from bioregionalism and sustainable ethics. Flora, fauna, and humankind will all flourish in these beautiful, functional ecoscapes!
The following are just a few of our additional credentials and certifications:
- Certified Water Manager, California Landscape Contractors Association (CLCA) 2011
- Accredited Professional (AP), American Rainwater Catchment Association (ARCSA) 2011
- Green Gardener Group (G3) Trainer, Surfrider Ocean Friendly Garden Program 2010
- Porous Paving Technician, National Ready Mix Assocation (NRMA) 2006
- Green Gardener, City of SB 2007